Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea vs Chelyabinsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 172%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 96 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.06754 RUB / KRW
Do you live in Chelyabinsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 178% more expensive than in Chelyabinsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 277,748 (₩4,112,256) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 100,000 in Chelyabinsk.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$3,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ponta Delgada, Azores costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Denver, Colorado costs $5.70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Boston, Massachusetts costs $0.66 (about 3 hours ago)