Cost of living in Tunis, Tunisia vs Chelyabinsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 384 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 27.738 RUB / TND
Do you live in Chelyabinsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tunis (Tunisia) is 39% more expensive than in Chelyabinsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 131,599 (4,744 Dinar) in Tunis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 95,000 in Chelyabinsk.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nizhnekamsk costs руб 500 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 63 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Tallahassee, Florida costs $4.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anápolis costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,800TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Naucalpan costs Mex$ 389,900 (about 2 hours ago)