Cost of living in Trieste, Italy vs Chelyabinsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 185%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 116 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 92.573 RUB / EUR
Do you live in Chelyabinsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trieste (Italy) is 186% more expensive than in Chelyabinsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 288,497 (€3,116) in Trieste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 101,000 in Chelyabinsk.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limoges costs €7 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Patna costs ₨800 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$1,663,680 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)