Cost of living in Trapani, Italy vs Chelyabinsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 95 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2020. Exchange rate: 92.109 RUB / EUR
Do you live in Chelyabinsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trapani (Italy) is 109% more expensive than in Chelyabinsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 187,851 (€2,039) in Trapani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 90,000 in Chelyabinsk.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Valencia costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Santiago de Cali costs COL$6,800 (about 4 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Jeddah costs ﷼ 5.00 (about 5 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Baghdad costs 2,000 Dinar (about 5 hours ago)