Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan vs Chelyabinsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 172%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 486 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.728 RUB / JPY
Do you live in Chelyabinsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 298% more expensive than in Chelyabinsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 366,438 (¥503,412) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 92,000 in Chelyabinsk.
Prices recently added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 44 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥700 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Vancouver costs C$7 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Ludhiana costs ₨63 (about 5 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 48 (about 5 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beaverton, Oregon costs $39 (about 5 hours ago)