Cost of living in Tirana, Albania vs Chelyabinsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 184 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.735 RUB / ALL
Do you live in Chelyabinsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 81% more expensive than in Chelyabinsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 165,042 (224,551 Lek) in Tirana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 91,000 in Chelyabinsk.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨240 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 200 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Taipei costs 1,200 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Patna costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chongqing costs 5.97元 (about 2 hours ago)