Cost of living in Tapachula, Mexico vs Chelyabinsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 156 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.688 RUB / MXN
Do you live in Chelyabinsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tapachula (Mexico) is 44% more expensive than in Chelyabinsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 152,585 (Mex$ 41,371) in Tapachula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 106,000 in Chelyabinsk.
Prices recently added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 200 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Taipei costs 1,200 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Patna costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chongqing costs 5.97元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Gorakhpur costs ₨2,500 (about 3 hours ago)