Cost of living in Tampere, Finland vs Chelyabinsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 185%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 177 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 89.048 RUB / EUR
Do you live in Chelyabinsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tampere (Finland) is 221% more expensive than in Chelyabinsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 301,778 (€3,389) in Tampere to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 94,000 in Chelyabinsk.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in San Juan costs ARS $1,320 (44 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rotterdam costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Neuquén costs ARS $90,000 (about 2 hours ago)