Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran vs Chelyabinsk, Russia
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 211 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00181 RUB / IRR *
Do you live in Chelyabinsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 112% more expensive than in Chelyabinsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 218,177 (﷼ 120,451,200) in Tabriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 103,000 in Chelyabinsk.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 63 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Tallahassee, Florida costs $4.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anápolis costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,800TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Naucalpan costs Mex$ 389,900 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 12 (about 2 hours ago)