Cost of living in Surat, India vs Chelyabinsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 253 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.071 RUB / INR
Do you live in Chelyabinsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surat (India) is 9% more expensive than in Chelyabinsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 106,889 (₨99,830) in Surat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 98,000 in Chelyabinsk.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$25,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $122 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Provo, Utah costs $7 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Toronto costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)