Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway vs Chelyabinsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 164%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 134 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2020. Exchange rate: 8.286 RUB / NOK
Do you live in Chelyabinsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 277% more expensive than in Chelyabinsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 339,295 (kr 40,949) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 90,000 in Chelyabinsk.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ushuaia costs ARS $140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 231,600TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Baní costs RD$ 50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bangalore costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €200 (about 3 hours ago)