Cost of living in Singapore vs Chelyabinsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 156%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,117 prices entered by 259 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 56.702 RUB / SGD
Do you live in Chelyabinsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Singapore is 301% more expensive than in Chelyabinsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 408,681 (SGD $7,208) in Singapore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 102,000 in Chelyabinsk.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port of Spain costs 99 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albany, New York costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $4,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 200₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $50 (about 4 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 13,000 (about 4 hours ago)