Cost of living in Siirt, Turkey vs Chelyabinsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 95 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2020. Exchange rate: 9.806 RUB / TRY
Do you live in Chelyabinsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Siirt (Turkey) is 19% cheaper than in Chelyabinsk (Russia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require руб 93,000 in Chelyabinsk you would need to make just about руб 75,191 (7,668TL) in Siirt.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Rohtak costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Perm costs руб 150 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs 450,000 Bs.S. (about 4 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Sydney costs AU$3.30 (about 5 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $130 (about 5 hours ago)