Cost of living in Shenzhen, China vs Chelyabinsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 323 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 11.221 RUB / CNY
Do you live in Chelyabinsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 123% more expensive than in Chelyabinsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 222,799 (19,856元) in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 100,000 in Chelyabinsk.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $40 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $20 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caguas costs $2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$14,490,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Madrid costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Vladivostok costs руб 22,000 (about 3 hours ago)