Cost of living in Shanghai, China vs Chelyabinsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 229%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 448 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 11.398 RUB / CNY
Do you live in Chelyabinsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 193% more expensive than in Chelyabinsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 280,868 (24,641元) in Shanghai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 96,000 in Chelyabinsk.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,800 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $22,860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $1,118 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Łódź costs 3,500 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,000 (about 2 hours ago)