Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Chelyabinsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 297 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 46.726 RUB / BAM
Do you live in Chelyabinsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 79% more expensive than in Chelyabinsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 186,592 (3,993KM) in Sarajevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 104,000 in Chelyabinsk.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 100 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $15 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$145 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Barranquilla costs COL$3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São José dos Campos costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)