Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil vs Chelyabinsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,661 prices entered by 336 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 13.719 RUB / BRL
Do you live in Chelyabinsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 72% more expensive than in Chelyabinsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 170,191 (R$ 12,406) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 99,000 in Chelyabinsk.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in São Paulo costs R$ 4.50 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Krasnoyarsk costs руб 145 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 169 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wilmington, Delaware costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)