Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil vs Chelyabinsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 97 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 13.618 RUB / BRL
Do you live in Chelyabinsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 44% more expensive than in Chelyabinsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 150,020 (R$ 11,017) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 104,000 in Chelyabinsk.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨240 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Taipei costs 1,200 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Patna costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chongqing costs 5.97元 (about 2 hours ago)