Cost of living in Sancti Spíritus, Cuba vs Chelyabinsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 191 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 77.064 RUB / CUC *
Do you live in Chelyabinsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sancti Spíritus (Cuba) is 53% more expensive than in Chelyabinsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 152,738 (1,982 CUC) in Sancti Spíritus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 100,000 in Chelyabinsk.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Auckland costs NZ$2,300 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Veracruz costs Mex$ 700 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$156 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Volta Redonda costs R$ 1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Memphis, Tennessee costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$150,000 (about 2 hours ago)