Cost of living in San Fernando, La Union, Philippines vs Chelyabinsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 95 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.595 RUB / PHP
Do you live in Chelyabinsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Fernando, La Union (Philippines) is 30% more expensive than in Chelyabinsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 131,063 (Php82,161) in San Fernando, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 101,000 in Chelyabinsk.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Petersburg, Florida costs $12 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Tbilisi costs 841 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ranchi costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Oporto costs €300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Allahabad costs ₨120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zurich costs CHF 30,000 (about 2 hours ago)