Cost of living in Samara, Russia vs Chelyabinsk, Russia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 233 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2020.
Do you live in Chelyabinsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Samara (Russia) is 25% more expensive than in Chelyabinsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 122,576 in Samara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 98,000 in Chelyabinsk.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zarqa costs Dinar 3.000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨240 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Taipei costs 1,200 NT$ (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Patna costs ₨40 (about 4 hours ago)