Cost of living in Salzburg, Austria vs Chelyabinsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 157%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 203 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2020. Exchange rate: 91.147 RUB / EUR
Do you live in Chelyabinsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salzburg (Austria) is 212% more expensive than in Chelyabinsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 324,561 (€3,561) in Salzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 104,000 in Chelyabinsk.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Munich costs €800 (37 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bizerte costs 1.600 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 499 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zapopan costs Mex$ 18,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Buenaventura costs COL$6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)