Cost of living in Sakaka, Saudi Arabia vs Chelyabinsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 95 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 20.336 RUB / SAR
Do you live in Chelyabinsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sakaka (Saudi Arabia) is 31% more expensive than in Chelyabinsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 121,487 (﷼ 5,974) in Sakaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 93,000 in Chelyabinsk.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nizhnekamsk costs руб 500 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 63 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Tallahassee, Florida costs $4.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anápolis costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,800TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Naucalpan costs Mex$ 389,900 (about 2 hours ago)