Cost of living in Rzeszów, Poland vs Chelyabinsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 112 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2020. Exchange rate: 20.046 RUB / PLN
Do you live in Chelyabinsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rzeszów (Poland) is 53% more expensive than in Chelyabinsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 147,268 (7,346 zł) in Rzeszów to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 96,000 in Chelyabinsk.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $20 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Munich costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bizerte costs 1.600 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 499 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zapopan costs Mex$ 18,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)