Cost of living in Reggio Calabria, Italy vs Chelyabinsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 151%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 97 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 90.188 RUB / EUR
Do you live in Chelyabinsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 145% more expensive than in Chelyabinsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 245,129 (€2,718) in Reggio Calabria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 100,000 in Chelyabinsk.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Vadodara costs ₨375 (9 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Orlando, Florida costs $51 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caracas costs 40,000,000 Bs.S. (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 90TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Billings, Montana costs $24,115 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kabul costs 150 Afghani (about 2 hours ago)