Cost of living in Reggio Calabria, Italy vs Chelyabinsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 150%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 86 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 89.603 RUB / EUR
Do you live in Chelyabinsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 145% more expensive than in Chelyabinsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 244,567 (€2,729) in Reggio Calabria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 100,000 in Chelyabinsk.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Allahabad costs ₨37 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $0.53 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$4,066 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chengdu costs 20元 (about 2 hours ago)