Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory vs Chelyabinsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 141%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 247 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 22.576 RUB / ILS
Do you live in Chelyabinsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 213% more expensive than in Chelyabinsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 300,405 (13,307 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 96,000 in Chelyabinsk.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €49 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 120 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly rent - 85m2 in Melbourne costs AU$516 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Pamplona costs €2.93 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belgorod costs руб 48 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php30 (about 2 hours ago)