Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile vs Chelyabinsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 151%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 552 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.09982 RUB / CLP
Do you live in Chelyabinsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 129% more expensive than in Chelyabinsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 208,426 (CH$2,087,947) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 91,000 in Chelyabinsk.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Taipei costs 1,200 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Patna costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chongqing costs 5.97元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Gorakhpur costs ₨2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨200 (about 3 hours ago)