Cost of living in Pune, India vs Chelyabinsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 915 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.042 RUB / INR
Do you live in Chelyabinsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pune (India) is 22% more expensive than in Chelyabinsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 107,717 (₨103,403) in Pune to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 88,000 in Chelyabinsk.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$90 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lucknow costs ₨800 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Machala costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Amritsar costs ₨600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 25 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Port of Spain costs 28 TT$ (about 2 hours ago)