Cost of living in Punasa, India vs Chelyabinsk, Russia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 84 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.045 RUB / INR
Do you live in Chelyabinsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punasa (India) is 6% more expensive than in Chelyabinsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 106,903 (₨102,288) in Punasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 101,000 in Chelyabinsk.
Prices recently added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Odense costs kr79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,166 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stuttgart costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 720 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vienna costs €875 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Miami, Florida costs $0.79 (about 3 hours ago)