Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico vs Chelyabinsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 906 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.726 RUB / MXN
Do you live in Chelyabinsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 67% more expensive than in Chelyabinsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 167,093 (Mex$ 44,846) in Puebla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 100,000 in Chelyabinsk.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 19 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Antalya costs 800TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Francisco, California costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)