Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea vs Chelyabinsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 296 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 21.777 RUB / PGK
Do you live in Chelyabinsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 219% more expensive than in Chelyabinsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 306,661 (14,082 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 96,000 in Chelyabinsk.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Siliguri costs ₨14 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Paramaribo costs 11 SRD $ (37 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Odense costs kr79 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,166 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stuttgart costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 720 (about 3 hours ago)