Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius vs Chelyabinsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 132 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.921 RUB / MUR
Do you live in Chelyabinsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 116% more expensive than in Chelyabinsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 189,921 (₨98,866) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 88,000 in Chelyabinsk.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Velho costs R$ 25 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$70 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,599 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montreal costs C$75 (about 3 hours ago)