Cost of living in Ponta Delgada, Azores, Portugal vs Chelyabinsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 146 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 92.573 RUB / EUR
Do you live in Chelyabinsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ponta Delgada, Azores (Portugal) is 75% more expensive than in Chelyabinsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 160,562 (€1,734) in Ponta Delgada, Azores to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 92,000 in Chelyabinsk.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Shiraz costs ﷼ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Fe costs ARS $30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$550 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Paris costs €24,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Boston, Massachusetts costs $0.63 (about 2 hours ago)