Cost of living in Ponta Delgada, Azores, Portugal vs Chelyabinsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 120 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 89.111 RUB / EUR
Do you live in Chelyabinsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ponta Delgada, Azores (Portugal) is 71% more expensive than in Chelyabinsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 150,288 (€1,687) in Ponta Delgada, Azores to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 88,000 in Chelyabinsk.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $18,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kathmandu costs ₨ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in New York City costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Badajoz costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bristol costs £1.13 (about 2 hours ago)