Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil vs Chelyabinsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 181 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 13.564 RUB / BRL
Do you live in Chelyabinsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 32% more expensive than in Chelyabinsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 135,026 (R$ 9,955) in Piracicaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 102,000 in Chelyabinsk.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rosario costs ARS $1,254,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Meerut costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mariupol costs 6,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Istanbul costs 2.00TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Ranchi costs ₨303 (about 2 hours ago)