Cost of living in Pescara, Italy vs Chelyabinsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 181%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 96 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 90.364 RUB / EUR
Do you live in Chelyabinsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pescara (Italy) is 161% more expensive than in Chelyabinsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 269,019 (€2,977) in Pescara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 103,000 in Chelyabinsk.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 150 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €40 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Kolkata costs ₨50 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Kanpur costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tallinn costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)