Cost of living in Pescara, Italy vs Chelyabinsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 182%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 96 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 91.131 RUB / EUR
Do you live in Chelyabinsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pescara (Italy) is 164% more expensive than in Chelyabinsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 266,148 (€2,920) in Pescara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 101,000 in Chelyabinsk.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oporto costs €27 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rivne costs 100₴ (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Astana costs 8,000,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in London costs £0.28 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,700 (about 2 hours ago)