Cost of living in Pécs, Hungary vs Chelyabinsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 188 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.24948 RUB / HUF
Do you live in Chelyabinsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pécs (Hungary) is 40% more expensive than in Chelyabinsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 136,980 (549,055 Ft) in Pécs to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 98,000 in Chelyabinsk.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $7 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $18 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 16 oz of bread in San Juan costs $1.16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,587 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,065 (about 3 hours ago)