Cost of living in Paulinia, Brazil vs Chelyabinsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 153 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 13.698 RUB / BRL
Do you live in Chelyabinsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paulinia (Brazil) is 53% more expensive than in Chelyabinsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 140,334 (R$ 10,245) in Paulinia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 92,000 in Chelyabinsk.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Valencia costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Santiago de Cali costs COL$6,800 (about 3 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Jeddah costs ﷼ 5.00 (about 5 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Baghdad costs 2,000 Dinar (about 5 hours ago)