Cost of living in Patna, India vs Chelyabinsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 174 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.053 RUB / INR
Do you live in Chelyabinsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patna (India) is 10% more expensive than in Chelyabinsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 106,452 (₨101,128) in Patna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 97,000 in Chelyabinsk.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,225 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beirut costs 35,000 L£ (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 8,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dunedin costs NZ$1,728 (about 1 hour ago)