Cost of living in Parma, Italy vs Chelyabinsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 170%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 176 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 90.413 RUB / EUR
Do you live in Chelyabinsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Parma (Italy) is 190% more expensive than in Chelyabinsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 281,329 (€3,112) in Parma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 97,000 in Chelyabinsk.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ankara costs 160TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oakland, California costs $3,456 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Karachi costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $16 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$2,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)