Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal vs Chelyabinsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 393 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 90.897 RUB / EUR
Do you live in Chelyabinsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 146% more expensive than in Chelyabinsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 233,579 (€2,570) in Oporto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 95,000 in Chelyabinsk.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Madrid costs €6.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,500 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 kg bag of potatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.500 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥700 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1,067 (about 2 hours ago)