Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia vs Chelyabinsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.465 RUB / MKD
Do you live in Chelyabinsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 22% more expensive than in Chelyabinsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 117,220 (80,007 ден) in Ohrid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 96,000 in Chelyabinsk.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corunna costs €1.25 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poltava costs 200₴ (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Vijayawada costs ₨130 (about 4 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Irvine, California costs $40 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (about 5 hours ago)