Cost of living in Nuremberg, Germany vs Chelyabinsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 142%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 234 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 91.131 RUB / EUR
Do you live in Chelyabinsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nuremberg (Germany) is 213% more expensive than in Chelyabinsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 325,498 (€3,572) in Nuremberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 104,000 in Chelyabinsk.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amarillo, Texas costs $50 (24 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oporto costs €27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rivne costs 100₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Astana costs 8,000,000 KZT (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in London costs £0.28 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €70 (about 3 hours ago)