Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo, Brazil vs Chelyabinsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 119 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 13.739 RUB / BRL
Do you live in Chelyabinsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Chelyabinsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 123,296 (R$ 8,974) in Novo Hamburgo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 106,000 in Chelyabinsk.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$15,000,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Rosario costs ARS $180 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.50 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Corunna costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Beijing costs 56元 (about 1 hour ago)