Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala vs Chelyabinsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 879 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 10.002 RUB / GTQ
Do you live in Chelyabinsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 82% more expensive than in Chelyabinsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 193,442 (Q19,339) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 106,000 in Chelyabinsk.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 100 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lima costs S/. 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mar del Plata costs ARS $85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Washington D.C. costs $150 (about 3 hours ago)