Cost of living in Nanjing, China vs Chelyabinsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 99 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 11.405 RUB / CNY
Do you live in Chelyabinsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 85% more expensive than in Chelyabinsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 171,633 (15,048元) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 93,000 in Chelyabinsk.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Da Nang costs 100,000 ₫ (20 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in New York City costs $16 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in La Plata costs ARS $74 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ravenna costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Amsterdam costs €200 (about 2 hours ago)