Cost of living in Nagpur, India vs Chelyabinsk, Russia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 226 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.059 RUB / INR
Do you live in Chelyabinsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagpur (India) is 47% more expensive than in Chelyabinsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 143,913 (₨135,930) in Nagpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 98,000 in Chelyabinsk.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Andorra la Vella costs €3.85 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Havana costs 200 CUC (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stamford, Connecticut costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Mogadishu costs 750,000 S (about 2 hours ago)