Cost of living in Nabeul, Tunisia vs Chelyabinsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 84 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 28.590 RUB / TND
Do you live in Chelyabinsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nabeul (Tunisia) is 32% more expensive than in Chelyabinsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 118,489 (4,144 Dinar) in Nabeul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 90,000 in Chelyabinsk.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Morón costs 40 CUC (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Den Helder costs €3.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €12 (19 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Melbourne costs AU$100 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mississauga costs C$22,500 (36 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Los Angeles, California costs $0.33 (42 minutes ago)